1. Personal Information
Personal Information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, username, password, address, email address, and phone number, which is not otherwise publicly available (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information to provide better services to Users. The specific purposes of the Personal Information Protection Act are as follows: 067 Credit card, cash card, debit card or electronic value-stored card;081 Legal transaction business for personal data; 090 Consumer, Customer Management and Service; 091 Consumer Protection; 098 Business and Technical Information; 135 Information (Communication) Services; 136 Information (Communication) and database Management; 152 Advertisement or commercial behavior administration; 157 Investigation, statistics, and research analysis; 181 Other business operation in accordance with the business registration project or organization Prospectus. Users may be asked for Personal Information, including without limitation, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources made available on our Site. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect Personal Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. In the event that Users refuse to provide Personal Information, please note that it may prevent Users from engaging in certain Site-related activities. We collect various types of Personal Information for the following services:
○ Member registration: name and email address. ○ Newsletter and/or Blog subscription: name and email address. ○ Purchasing or trial use of Sightour’s products or services: name, email, and credit card details. ○ ANYFORM service: Name, email, phone number, IP address, unique device identifiers, and device attributes when you create, view, or sign a signing task; Name, email, and phone number about others when you ask others to sign documents electronically or share information of the signing tasks. ○ Sightour member and cloud services: Name, email, phone number, IP address, unique device identifiers, and device attributes. ○ Other services or marketing events: name, email, phone number, country of origin, and other related information. ○ Other Sightour products or services that do not require user sign up: name, email, IP address, or unique device identifiers and device attributes.
2. Non-Personal Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about Users in the course of the interaction with our Site. Non-personally identifiable information is information that is not personally identifiable about the Users, including without limitation the type of computer and technical information about the User’s means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies
4. How We Process and Use Collected Information
Sightour may process and use User’s Personal Information by mail, phone call, and other reasonable legal means for the following purposes (“Purposes”) within the territories and during the period necessary to carry out the Purposes:
○ To serve as a data processor on behalf of our users We collect, process, and store certain personal information on behalf of Users as a data processor. The User is the data controller and is responsible for most aspects of the processing of personal information. ○ To communicate with users In the event that Users send to us any comments or inquiries on the Site, we will reply to such Users via the contact information provided by Users. ○ To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. ○ To provide reliable services We may record details about electronic document workflows, such as who viewed, the devices used, and when the events occur. ○ To send newsletters and marketing materials upon subscription If the User subscribes to our newsletter on the Site, we will send emails to the subscribers for information related to our Company, such as occasional company news, upcoming events, updates, and related product or service information. Detailed instructions to unsubscribe from the newsletter are provided at the bottom of such emails. Users may unsubscribe from such newsletters at any time. Upon receiving the User’s request to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will immediately remove the User’s email address from our mailing list and stop sending future emails to such User. ○ To administer any features on the site If Users enter into a sweepstake, contest, survey, promotion, or activities on the Site, we may use the information provided by Users to administer such features.
5. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and information security measures to guard against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your Personal Information, transaction information, and data processed and stored on our Site.
6. Information Sharing and Disclosure
○ We’ll share personal information outside of us when we have your consent. ○ We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, based on our instructions, and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. ○ We may share generic aggregated demographic information with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the foregoing purposes. ○ We may share non-personal information that is aggregated or de-identified so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual. ○ If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, we will continue to take measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information and give affected users notice before transferring any personal information to a new entity. ○ We may disclose or otherwise sell, trade, or rent generic aggregated demographic information that non-personal information that is aggregated or de-identified and may include, but is not limited to App package name, install date and time, uninstall date and time, and locale(Country) to any third party.
8. Third-Party Sites
12. Commitment to Your Privacy
13. Your Rights
With respect to your Personal Information provided to us, you may make the following request through contacting Sightour’s Customer Service at https://sightour.com/demo at any time: a. Make an inquiry or request to review your Personal Information b. Access and export data c. Edit and delete data
○ You can change and delete your personal information. For instance, you can edit or delete the profile data you provide and delete your account if you wish. ○ In some cases, we retain data for limited periods when it needs to be kept for legitimate business or legal purposes. ○ Objecting to data use
i. You have a general right to object to the use of your information for direct marketing purposes.
○ Request to make duplications of your Personal Information. ○ Request to make supplement or correction of your Personal Information. ○ Request to suspend the collection, processing or use of your Personal Information.
14. Data Retention
We keep your account information because we need it to operate your account. We keep information about you and your use for as long as necessary for our legitimate business interests, for legal reasons, and to prevent harm.
15. Data Transfer
Your information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy. We also comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data, such as the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks.
16. European Requirements
If European Union data protection law applies to the processing of your information, we provide the controls described in this policy so you can exercise your right to request access to, update, remove, and restrict the processing of your information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your information or export your information to another service. We process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based on the following legal grounds:
○ With your consent We ask for your agreement to process your information for specific purposes and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. ○ Providing a service We process your data to provide a service you’ve asked for under a contract. ○ Complying with legal obligations We’ll process your data when we have a legal obligation to do so. ○ Pursuing legitimate interests We process your information for our legitimate interests and those of third parties while applying appropriate safeguards that protect your privacy.
17. Contacting Us